MC Services is looking for a Junior Developer to join our team consisting of a diverse staff of certified professionals.
As a Junior Developer with MC Services you will be working with the entire life cycle of software development. Most applications developed at MC Services are Database related. They either include a database designed from scratch or are new user interfaces to existing databases. The user interfaces are built in HTML, Native FileMaker, RESTful, or a combination of all three. Usually, clients require that software we create runs on both Macintosh and Windows based computers.
Frequently we are asked by clients to help them “Re-work” their business process. They know a custom database application can make them more efficient, but they do not know how to describe what they need. We will spend time with them helping them understand their workflow and decide on changes to it, then we re-enforce the changes with custom software.
As a software developer at MC Services you will be expected to continue your growth as a developer by learning new technologies as they emerge, and obtain certifications in existing technologies. As a certified training and testing facility we are here to help you grow in your career/professional development.
Essential Duties And/Or Responsibilities
- Attend design meetings and be involved in client communication
- Help with development of the software
- Minor data entry (mostly for testing/QA)
- Assist with testing and QA
- Deployment of services/Server software
- Assist users with Help Desk questions related to the software
Skills That Are Helpful
- Familiar with Windows OS/Administration
- Familiar with Macintosh OS/Administration
- Development with SQL
- Development with FileMaker Pro
- Understand RESTful API’s and JSON
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.