MC Services is looking for a talented Systems Engineer to join our team consisting of a diverse staff of certified professionals.
MC Services is an IT firm offering a wide range of IT consulting, integration, development services, management consulting, staff augmentation, network integration, training, and technical support. You will be working with our clients designing, deploying and maintaining Mac, PC, and iOS based environments and should possess a passion for interacting and delivering solutions to our clients. We are certified members of the Apple Consultants Network and have relationships with Ruckus, Cisco, Meraki, Barracuda, and Microsoft.
- Experience supporting macOS
- Experience supporting iOS
- Experience Supporting Windows and Windows Server
- Basic networking knowledge or experience
- Interest in teaching technical classes part time, requires some out of state travel
- Good customer service skills
- Good at documentation and note taking for time entry
Good to Have
- Intermediate to advanced networking experience or knowledge
- Deployment technologies (MDM and SCCM)
- Apple, Windows, and Networking Certifications
- Active Directory or Azure Experience
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)
As a Systems Engineer at MC Services, you’re a part of a team of some top-notch talent. This is an environment where a great engineer can thrive. By enabling our clients to use a wide range of technology more effectively, you not only help them succeed, but also help us succeed!
If you would like to be part of our Team and have the desire to grow as an IT Professional, we would love to hear from you! This is a Full-time position. We offer a complete benefits package including full Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D), 401K, Paid vacation.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.