JAMF Pro for Intermediate Users
This course covers management of computers and devices using configuration profiles and policies using a JAMF Pro Server. We will cover using Criteria for creating Advanced Searches and Smart Groups. We will also discuss creating Configuration Profiles and Policies.
Cost of Course: $500.00
Who Should Attend?
- Users that want to get more out of their Jamf Pro Deployment
What Does This Class Cover?
- Using Criteria for Advanced Searches
- Creating Configuration Profiles
- Creating Policies
- Managing Apple devices using device groups with configuration profiles and policies
- Manage Mac computers, including automating software distribution, inventory management, and security.
- Basic reporting and analytics
- Introduction to Extension Attributes
Recommended Background Knowledge
- 3 months of using Jamf Pro
- Knowledge of the MDM Process